We are excited to announce our reopening on 5/30(Sat)
As we prepare to reopen the salon, the safety of our clients and staffs is our top priority.
With new and updated government guidelines from CDC and (IDPH)Illinois Department of Public Health, we would like to introduce the following Covid-19 countermeasures within the salon:
- Using the following to disinfect: 70% alcohol based disinfectant, hypochlorous acid formulated solution(HOCI@100-200ppm) and ultra violet sterilizer machine for certain items.
- Confirming with our staffs health daily & reminding them they’re not obligated to come in if they’re feeling sick.
- Combs, scissors and tools will be cleaned and disinfected. Certain items will be put in ultra violet sterilizer machine.
- Social distancing (6ft)
- Staff wearing masks
- Everyone require masks or face coverings by Illinois guideline
- Will always have air circulating within the salon by running air ventilation fan.
- Cleaning and disinfecting stations: chairs, tools and products after each client.
- Will NOT be taking walk-Ins at this time. Services will be appointments ONLY.
- State guideline limits to gathering of 10 people or less. We will keep the number of people at 10 and not exceed the limit.
- Sorry, but NO drinks will be served at this time. (Feel free to bring in your own)
- Will clean and disinfect shampoo bowls after each client.
- Cutting capes and shampoo capes will be cleaned and disinfected after each use. Clean capes will be used each time.
- Reception area and credit card machine will be sanitized and disinfected throughout the day.
Along with the above information listed, if we can kindly ask you to cooperate with us to keep our salon environment a place where every one here feels SAFE and COMFORTABLE would be appreciated.
To make this happen:
- We would like for you to please reschedule your appointment if you show any symptoms of Covid-19, which includes: cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Illinois state orders every one above 2yrs. of age and older to have some kind of face covering/ masks on in public. (Services in the salon may be done with masks, so if you can have them on throughout the service will be greatly appreciated)
- Please follow the social distance markings on the floor near the register to keep the 6ft distance between each other.
Thank you for your continuing support and cooperation with us at this difficult time.
We are excited to have you back here with us in our salon!